Do you want to bring your New Year’s resolutions to the next level? If the answer is yes then you came to the right place! We are big believers in manifesting goals through imagery and what better way to motivate yourself to achieve your goals than a vision board? It’s super easy to make and lots of fun is guaranteed!
By the way, if you also need some help organizing yourself in a creative way this year, check out our article on How to Start Your Own Bullet Journal this 2023.
Here’s what you’ll need for your Vision Board:
- Wired board, cork board or an old frame
- Photo prints, postcards and motivational quotes
- Pins or tape
By the way, here are ten vision board ideas for inspiration!
Here’s how it works:
- You begin by making different categories that you want to focus on this year. For example, fitness, travel, relationships, hobbies etc.
- Once you have decided for your categories, select 2 or 3 images that represent smaller goals within this category. Let’s say you choose fitness, this would mean that your 3 photos could be an image of a healthy meal, a new sport you want to try and maybe a photo of a huge glass of water to remind you to stay hydrated everytime you look at it.
- Now comes the fun part, you can start mixing and matching all of your selected images however you want. Like a collage or just organized by categories, it’s up to you!
- When you’re done make sure to place it somewhere you will be able to see it every day, like in front of your desk or next to your mirror.
We’d love to see your vision boards!
If you end up sharing your lovely vision boards on social media, don’t forget to tag us using #MyPostcardMoment. We hope you have lots of fun creating this easy DIY project for the new year! Give us a follow on Instagram for more DIY reels, tutorials and ideas.