Moms deserve the best, especially on their birthdays! That’s why we’ve put together a collection of birthday wishes for mom to inspire your messages.
Check out MyPostcard app to turn your birthday wishes into a video! All you need to do is upload your video to MyPostcard app, and it’ll add a QR code. The receiver can then scan it and watch your video. What’s great is that the personalized card is delivered to your loved one’s address, so you can send a card worldwide.
If you’re looking for video ideas to go along with your happy birthday wishes for mom, we put together some ideas to celebrate.
- Funny birthday wishes
- Sentimental birthday messages
- Milestone birthday messages for your mother
- Birthday wishes from…
- Birthday poems
Funny birthday wishes for mom
Want to lighten the occasion and send some funny birthday wishes to your mom? Check out these 6 amusing birthday message ideas for mom.
- “You deserve to be honored today. After all, you did give birth to the most amazing person to ever walk the earth: me! Happy birthday, mom.”
- “We may need to call the fire department with all of those candles on the cake! Enjoy your special day, mom!”
- “Happy birthday, mom. May we drive each other crazy for years to come!”
- “Happy birthday to the woman who treasured and adored every homemade gift I ever gave her when I was just a kid. Right? Happy birthday, mom!”
- “Happy cake day – enjoy!”
- “Happy birthday to the woman who somehow (spooky if you ask me!) always knows what I’m thinking without me saying a word!”
Sentimental birthday wishes for mom
Sometimes a sentimental tone is just what your mom will appreciate on her birthday. One of the below is sure to fit!
- “Happy birthday, Mom. Every day I am grateful to have you in my life. Let today be another reminder that you’re the best. Love you.”
- “I’m so lucky to have a mother like you. You are the best friend, the best mom, and the best person I know. The happiest of birthdays to you.”
- “Roses are red, violets are blue. There’s no one I’d rather turn to you in times of trouble than you. Happy birthday to you, mom, you’re the best.”
- “Mom, you are a role model, a genius, a superwoman, a five-star chef, and the most gorgeous person I know. How do you do it all? Cheers to another year of living your best life, happy birthday.”
- “Thank you for always providing me with hope, encouragement, joy, and support. You are the best, and I hope that your birthday is as unforgettable as you are.”
- “A mother’s love is something that you can’t put into words. But I hope you always know how much you mean to me. Happy birthday, my dear mother.”
Milestone birthday messages for mom
Insert 30th, 40th, 50th, or 60th (or other) to personalize your birthday wishes for your mom!
- “Happy __th birthday to the most beautiful lady I know. Mom, I hope to have your wisdom and energy when I turn __! Lots of love for being the most amazing mother ever. You are absolutely perfect.”
- “Mom, my only wish is to walk in your footsteps and be like you one day. You are a wonderful human being. Enjoy your big day to the fullest. Happy __th birthday!
- “You have done so much for us. It is our turn now to focus on you. Wishing you a very happy __th birthday, Mom.”
A milestone birthday is an important and awesome way to celebrate the marks we tick off along the way. Making an extra effort for a milestone birthday is a fantastic way to make an important birthday feel extra special.
Ever heard of a DIY birthday yearbook? It’s a sort of scrapbook of sorts that you can personalize and add pictures to. Why not collect pictures of your mom throughout the decades?
Birthday wishes from…
Depending on what your relationship to your mother is, you might want to send birthday wishes personalized by sender. We’ve explored what you can write as a daughter, son or an in law.
…From her daughter
If you have a special mother-daughter bond, these birthday messages could be perfect for your mom to feel so special.
- “When I become a mother someday, I’ll strive to be like you. Mom, you are the strongest and most beautiful woman I know. Happy bday!”
- “Happy birthday, mom. You’ll always be my favorite parent. After all, we all know I’m your favorite daughter!.”
- “Mom, I’m truly blessed to be your daughter. Thank you for everything that you do for me. Happy birthday, mom!”
…From her son
Looking for a way to show your mom how much she means to you? Check out these birthday wishes for moms from sons.
- “Men are what their mothers make them. Thank you for everything. Happy birthday!”
- “When you are older, I always be there for you, just like you always have been for me, back when I was little and now. I love you! Happy birthday and have a great day, mom!”
- “Hey mama, you have done so many things for me that I feel like the most spoiled and luckiest kid alive! Happy birthday!”
Birthday wishes for mother-in-law
- “On paper, you are technically my mother-in-law, but over the years you have become such an important figure in my life that I am proud to call you my mother!”
- “I am truly blessed to have two wonderful mothers in my life. Knowing that you are always there for me is a comfort I am forever thankful for.”
- “Today I want to celebrate with you and wish you the very best birthday! I hope your day is incredible and that all your dreams come true, my second mother!”
Happy birthday mom quotes and poems
These beautiful happy birthday mom quotes and poems are a wonderful way to show your mom how much she means to you!
“Mom, your birthday means a lot
Especially to me;
You’re smart and strong and all that’s good;
It’s true, indubitably!
That’s why I send this birthday wish,
That all your dreams come true;
May your life be filled with happiness,
Because, Mom, I love you!”Your Birthday Means A Lot, Joanna Fuchs
“It’s your birthday, Mom.
So I will raise a cheer.
Without you, my special, loving mom,
I would not be here.
Yes, I owe it all to you, Mom.
From the time that I was small,
You encouraged me in everything,
And tried not to let me fall.
Throughout my life your caring,
Brightened each and every minute.
You loved me and enriched my life,
And I’m so glad to have you in it!”I Owe It All to Mother, Karl Fuchs
Looking for extra ideas to make your mom’s birthday extra special? Here are 10 ways to celebrate her birthday! Our article includes some low-budget options, long-distance ideas, and milestone advice.