There’s nothing quite like the bond between siblings, and there’s nothing quite like having a sister. Sisters are always there for you, whether they are older and holding your hand, or younger and looking up to you. Use her birthday this year to send birthday wishes for your sister that make her smile.
Whether she will appreciate a funny birthday message or a heartfelt one, we have a whole range of ideas for you. Use the contents to navigate or keep reading.
Still need to get a birthday card? The MyPostcard app allows you to create personalized card from 70,000+ design templates using your own photos. We print and send it for you worldwide! AND we even offer a load of free messages for each category for you to use or edit if you want to.
Heart touching birthday wishes for sister
A heart-touching way to show your sister how much you love her is a DIY yearbook. Collect a couple of pictures of her favorite memories.
P.S. If you want to take some time to show how much you care and make your sister feel special on her birthday, why not send her a video message? With MyPostcard you can even add your video in a QR code to a real card for her to scan and watch when it arrives in the mail!
- “Over the years we’ve had disagreements and petty fights, but we’ve also had many more deep discussions and loving moments. I’m glad I have such a wonderful sister who keeps my life real and never boring.”
- “Sister, we shared so many laughs and thoughts and lifted each other up when we were down. I know there are still plenty of sweet memories waiting for us. Have a wonderful birthday.”
- “Happy birthday! My childhood would have been so boring without you to share it with. Thanks for all the awesome adventures we’ve been on, and I can’t wait for the many more fun times to come…starting with celebrating your birthday!”
- “Sisters like you are diamonds. They sparkle, they are priceless, and they are truly a woman’s best friend. Happy birthday, sis.”
- “You are one seriously resourceful woman, sis. I know this because I remember all those times you managed to finagle yourself out of trouble when we were kids. I also know this quality will take you far in life. Happy birthday!”
Funny birthday wishes for sister
- “You’re the icing to my cake. Happy birthday, sister!”
- “Happy birthday sis! Remember, money can’t buy you happiness. But it can buy you cake (which is basically the same thing).”
- “Being related to me is the only gift you really need. Lucky you. Happy birthday!”
- “Happy birthday, sis! I really wanted to get you something incredible for your birthday, but then I realized that my presence alone would be spectacular enough. You’re welcome!”
- “You’re truly one in a million – so kind, caring, and sweet. To be honest, I am not sure how we are even related! I hope your birthday is as amazing as you are.”
- “Sisters are a lot like the toppings on ice cream: you can get by without them, but where’s the fun in that? Thanks for sweetening my life with your love. Happy birthday!”
- “Happy birthday to my number one, absolutely incredible sister! True, you are my only sister, but you truly are the best one I ever had!”
- “Sister, you sure are one unique snowflake: uniquely annoying, uniquely bossy, and, more importantly, uniquely lovable. I’m glad I have a sister as remarkable as you in my life. Happy birthday!”
Short birthday wishes for sister
- “Happy cake day, sissy!”
- “Happy birthday to my best friend.”
- “Having a sister who’s also your best friend is a priceless gift. I love you so much—happy birthday!”
- “Happy, happy birthday, sister. I believe this year will bring wonderful things to your life. Love you.”
- “Cheers to another year around the sun. Happy birthday!”
- “Wishing the best sister in the world a happy birthday.”
- “We have shared so many magical moments of our life. We laughed and cried together and made smiles out of frowns. Wishing you a happy birthday.”
Birthday wishes for…
Your little sister
- “Happy birthday, sis! I want you to know that no matter what happens in life, I’m always there for you. That is what big sisters are for! But I truly hope that your life is mostly full of fun, laughter, and good times!”
- “Happy birthday to my favorite younger sister! You might not have a lot of competition, but still, you’ll always be number one to me!”
- “I’m wishing a very happy birthday to my sometimes crazy but always fabulous younger sister! There’s never a dull moment when you’re around!”
Your elder sister
- “You are my idol and the strongest woman in this entire world. You have such a positive approach to life. Wishing you a happy birthday.”
- “I learned a lot of things by having you as my sister: how to sneak out, how to talk to boys, how to sass our parents, how to put on makeup, and how to cut my own bangs (that one is key). The most important thing you’ve taught me by far is how to love unconditionally. Happy birthday!”
- “Having a sister like you is like having a third parent. Thank you for helping to take care of me even when nobody asked you to. Happy birthday!”
- “Growing up I always looked up to you, and as we grow older, I still do. Thanks for showing me how it’s done with style. Happy birthday, big sis!”
- “My best friend and mentor has grown a year older today. Wishing you a very happy birthday, sis.”
- “You’re the best sister-in-law a girl could ask for. HBD!”
- “You make life and our family sweeter. Happy birthday, sister.”
- “You brighten my life, and I’m forever grateful for you. Happy birthday to my rock star sister-in-law.”
- “To my step-sister on your birthday: May your special day be every bit as magical and wonderful as you.”
- “Happy birthday, gorgeous! I am grateful for all of our memories and excited to create new ones together!”
- “You are not only my step-sister but also my joy, my light, and my best friend. Happy birthday!”
- “Every brand-new day, you give me a brand-new reason to be thankful to the powers that be for making us siblings. Happy birthday, my super sweet step-sister!”
If it happens to be a milestone birthday, we’ve got an article that’ll help guide you with what to write in a milestone birthday card.