As he embarks on his next trip around the sun, show dad how much you care with a few words of love, appreciation, and perhaps a couple of dad jokes! In other words, check out these perfect birthday wishes for fathers to use on your birthday card!
Let’s take a look at a couple of awesome ways to say, happy birthday, papa!
If you feel words just aren’t enough to show how much you care, you could send a birthday video message. With MyPostcard app, you can record and send a birthday message to your dad. He’ll receive the card and, using the QR code, watch your video birthday wishes!
Birthday wishes for fathers from daughters
Below, we’ve got some great ‘happy Birthday’ wishes for fathers from their daughters.
- “I’m the luckiest girl to have a dad like you. Happy birthday!”
- “I can always count on you to lift me up when I’m low and to encourage me to keep going when I’m standing tall. Thank you for being you. Happy birthday, papa.”
- “Thank you for being a shoulder I can always lean on no matter what. I love you so much. Happy birthday, dad!”
- “Happy birthday to my funny father! When it comes to bad dad jokes, you truly are the best!”
- “Happy birthday to the man who has always been there for me. Your presence in my life means more to me than you know, dad.”
- “I can’t wait to celebrate your special day with you. Happy birthday!”
- “When you blow out your candles, I hope that all your wishes come true. Happy birthday, dad!”
- “Happy birthday to my best friend. Thank you for being you, dad.”
- “You’re a great man and a wonderful parent, and I’m just so lucky to have a father like you. I hope you know that I always have and always will be your little girl.” Happy birthday!”
- “Like father, like daughter! I see so much of myself in you, dad. And truth be told, there’s nobody else in this world I would rather take after. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Happy birthday!”
- “Happy birthday to the best dad in the universe!”
- “Your smile always lights up every room. Keep being the guiding light in our lives. Happy birthday, dad!”
- “Happy birthday to my own personal superhero! The great lengths you go to in order to protect me and make me happy must be superhuman!”
Birthday wishes for fathers from sons
And of course, we also have some awesome messages for sons to wish their father on their birthday.
- “You’ve always been my personal superhero. Thank you for all the lessons you’ve taught me over the years. Happy birthday, dad!”
- “My hero, my idol, and my biggest mentor. I am the man that I am today because of you, dad. Happy birthday!”
- “Today we honor and celebrate you, dad!!”
- “You’ve always been my biggest inspiration. Wishing you the best on your personal new year!”
- “No matter what I’m going through, you always know how to make me feel better. I appreciate you more than you’ll ever know. I love you, dad. Happy birthday!”
- “You are the biggest blessing in my life, dad, and I hope your special day is everything that you deserve it to be! Thanks for being an amazing dad!”
- “Happy cake day! Enjoy.”
- “I’m beyond grateful to call you my father, and most importantly, my friend. Happy birthday.”
- “Thank you for being such an awesome role model for me. You will always be my biggest inspiration. Happy birthday, dad.”
- “No one can make me laugh the way that you do. Your sense of humor is unmatched, and I love you for it. Happy birthday to my hilarious dad!”
- “If I’m even half the dad you are, I’ll be grateful. Happy birthday to my fearless and strong dad.”
Funny messages for dad’s milestone birthdays
If you’re not quite sure what to say for a milestone birthday, here’s a guide for what to write in a milestone birthday card.
- “Life’s milestones are not supposed to be counted, they’re supposed to be celebrated. Happy **th birthday, dad!”
- “If things get better with age, then you’re approaching magnificent! Congratulations on your **th Birthday, dad.”
- “Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter! Wishing you a happy and carefree **th birthday, papa.”
- “Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional! Happy **th birthday to my wonderfully young-at-heart dad!”
- “You’re ** years old? Better take that cake outdoors to light the candles! Have a very happy birthday, dad!
- “Don’t let aging get you down. It’s too hard to get up again! Just kidding. happy birthday, father!”
- “You’re not ** years old, you’re ** years old plus tax. Wishing you a very happy birthday.”
- “A little gray hair is a small price to pay for so much wisdom. Happy **th birthday, Dad!”
To make his milestone birthday even more special, you could make a birthday yearbook!
If you’re looking for some top-notch compliments for your dad, we have an awesome article with loads of compliments to make him feel special. Here are a couple of extras that you can include for his birthday message or any day of the year!
- I have learned so much from our conversations.
- No matter how old I get, I will never stop needing you.
- Well done, Dad! Because of you, I turned out awesome!
- You are a leader like no other. That’s why our family is strong.
- Don’t think for a second that your hard work as a parent has gone unnoticed. I greatly appreciate you.
- Do you know where I got my good looks from? I got them from my papa!
- Having you as my dad makes me one proud kid.
If you’re looking to go above and beyond for your father’s birthday, try these suggestions to make his birthday extra special. We highly recommend them!