If you’ve just searched for “apology message for her”, or something of the sort, you’ve likely done something to upset your girlfriend or wife’s feelings. So, we’ve put together some “I’m sorry” quotes along with a few tips on how to apologize to her, whatever the situation. Good luck, and remember, it’s easier than you think – the hard part is accepting that you need to apologize!
“I’m Sorry” Quotes for Her
Heartfelt “I’m sorry” quotes for her
- “I know I am not perfect, and I make mistakes, but I am so glad that I have you to help pick me up when I fall down and help me grow into the best that I am. I am sorry.”
- “Honey, give me the chance to make it up to you. I know where I got it wrong, and I am determined to do better next time. Please give me the chance to show you the effort I’m going to make to become a better partner.”
- “I am sorry for letting ridiculous things come between us. You are my better half, and I promise to improve if you will give me one more chance.”
- “Love, you have always been the mature one between us two. I hope you will forgive me, so I can have the chance to continue to learn from you.”
- “Without you, the sun doesn’t shine, and the stars have lost their sparkle. Please forgive me for acting out of my weakness rather than my strength.”
- “Sorry for hurting you. I never meant to be so heartless. Please forgive me because, without your love, I’m lost. I’m truly very sorry.”
- “We can only become better when we learn from our mistakes and faults. I hope you will allow me to be a better partner by giving me that chance to amend things.”
Find a short and sweet apology message for her
- “No matter what happens, you will always remain my biggest priority. Will you forgive me?”
- “I love you, and I always will. I am sorry for hurting you.”
- “I took you for granted, and I’m more sorry than you could ever know.”
- “We are two headstrong people with our own minds, which tells me that we can work this out if we try. Please forgive me, my dearest.”
- “Baby, I am sorry for taking you for granted. I acknowledge my mistakes and have learned my lesson. I am truly sorry.”
- “Forgive me for being so blind to your needs, my beautiful partner.”
- “For all the memories and smiles we share, it breaks my heart to see you sad. I am so sorry, baby.”
- “You are the biggest blessing in my life, and I’m sorry for messing things up.”
- “Let me make it up to you. Today, I ask for forgiveness from the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.”
- “Give me a chance to show that you are my life’s most precious treasure. I love you, and I am sorry.”
- “I am so sorry for making you question your choices. Take my hand, and let’s walk side by side again.”
- “I still trust in your big heart and the true love between us. Forgive me, please!”
- “Your sweet smile is the light at the end of all life’s dark tunnels. I am sorry, my sunshine.”
Here are some, more generic, apology message examples to browse through if you haven’t quite found what you’re looking for.
A guide to your apology message or letter to your girlfriend / wife
When writing an apology message or letter to your girlfriend / wife, it can be hard to know where to begin. So take a look at our guide to help you get started and show how sorry you feel.
1. Say the words, “I’m sorry.”
Sometimes we just need to hear the simple phrase, “I’m sorry” to know the person is owning their share of the blame.
2. Be sincere and specific with your apology message for her
Words from the heart feel sincere and will help your loved one know that you feel terrible about what happened or was said.
If a partner has not been faithful to their loved one, sincerity is of the utmost importance in an apology message. Take a look at how to apologize to your girlfriend if you’ve cheated.
3. Don’t just send a text
Take the time and effort to send your apology in a card or a letter to show your sincerity and how sorry you are.
MyPostcard app can help you send your partner a heartfelt card easily. You can choose a design and personalize it. It’ll then be printed, posted, and delivered!
4. Plan a grand gesture
If you want to show your girlfriend/wife just how special she is to you, why not surprise her with a grand gesture? These don’t have to be expensive. A simple dinner date or flowers can add romance to an apology message for her.
- Send her flowers
- Make a card
- Prepare her favorite meal
- Plan a romantic weekend getaway
- Do all the chores around the house
We hope you’ve found the words to write a perfect apology message for her!